Hiring salary range: $75,300 - $108,456 annually
- Collect and analyze business requirements for Oracle financial projects.
- Write business requirement documents and other functional and technical documentation.
- Assist in design, development, testing and implementation of Oracle financials projects. Provide suggestions to customize Oracle applications for optimal performance.
- Resolve technical and operational problems in a timely fashion.
- Respond to customer queries and concerns promptly.
- Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet customer specifications.
- Support project team in developing reports, tables, fields, data interfaces and application extensions.
- Develop testing scenarios and write test scripts.
- Work with documentation team to develop user guides and training materials.
PLEASE NOTE:When submitting your application be sure to include all relevant education and experience, as applications are screened based on the qualifications listed in this position announcement. Applications that do not appear to meet minimum qualifications, as outlined below, will not be considered. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of completed applications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Eight years of experience as a project manager or business analyst, or
- Abachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or related field plus four years of experience as a project manager or business analyst, or
- Any equivalent combination of experience and education
- A job offer is contingent on passing a criminal background investigation
- Applicants must submit a cover letter detailing how their education and experience qualifies them, and their interest, in the role
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Experience as a resource in the sustainment of Oracle ERP Cloud projects (Release 10 or later)
- Experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Invoice modules, Oracle cloud budgeting (PBCS), Projects & Awards
- Experience reporting to C-level client contacts, managing client teams, in addition to on- and off-site, and off-shore functional and technical teams
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Senior lead experience on complex implementations with an ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured implementation methodology
- Functional professional with ERP Financials implementations (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12)
- Asenior team member, team lead or Project Manager on at least 3 full cycle implementations
- Oracle ERP Cloud support experience in at least three of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Procurement, Expenses and Enterprise Contracts
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- a family-friendly workplace, including paidcaregiver leave, a breast feeding friendly-work environment, sick child care, an infants-at-work policy, and generous paid vacation, medical leave, and holidays
- the opportunity to take charge of your well-being through a nationally-recognized wellness program, employee assistance program, and the choice of comprehensive health plans that include vision and dental coverage
- peace of mind for the future with PERA pension, PERA 401k, and Social Security retirement plans, in addition to life and disability insurance, as well as critical illness and accidental insurance options
- the opportunity to master new skills with robust learning programs and certificates, federal loan forgiveness (after ten years of public service), and county-paid tuitionassistance for continuing education
- free and discounted ways to get around town with an RTD Eco Pass and B-Cycle membership
* Required Question